MENU

Slide

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lots of pictures to blog about tday!


  • Peanutbutter wear clothes!
  • Childcare centre as teacher assistant
  • Cousin's wedding

so cuuuuuute right!

i bought this dress from Daniel Yam for cousin's wedding.


am loving my job in the childcare centre, those kids are soooooo cute!
and mind you! i'm someone who NEVER liked kids!


every morning they'll greet you, "good morning, miss toh, god bless you, miss toh" during assembly


veeery cute! but it's super tiring to get them all to sleep thou, have to patpat them to sleep.
there's this lil boy, he's sooooo adorable!
always very "manja" me, like superglue like that!

"jiejie, hold my hand. jiejie, bring me to toilet please. jiejie, patpat me sleep 1st"


supercute laaaaaaaah!
somemore, i don't need to work on weekends! can pei my babyboy (:
i'm sick, i think i got it from this lil boy who sneezed into my face ytd.

No comments: